The i-Pad doesn't want to talk to Blogger. There again it could be the British Airways WiFi. Whatever the reason todays blog has disappeared into the ether.
Tonight we're in London. Who would think it possible to be sitting having dinner outside in October ? You wouldn't want to do that in Scotland.
The price of strawberries in the trendy Swedish part of town is an eye opener.
1 comment:
I'm always learning something from this blog - I had no idea there was a trendy Swedish part of London. It's a lovely photo. I had been thinking earlier today that I wish I could visit London for a few days, so I could see the "Painting the French Riviera" exhibition at the Royal Academy, but we're still hand-feeding our old bird twice a day. The weather here has been clear and warm so far this month, but we are expecting a real deluge tomorrow, just in time for Charlie's monthly trip to the groomer's. (Not that we don't all want you and the Font to get a new dog, but there you are, footloose and fancy free.)
Post a Comment