It's grey and cloudy but the golfers are happy to get out onto the Old Course while it's dry.
Down by the starters hut a group in matching red outfits are recovering from their flight from Chicago by going on a long walk. Three of their party have gone missing. We know this because they ask passers by if they've seen three folks in red jackets. We haven't. Their jet lag doesn't seem to be bothering them at all - or if it is they're hiding it well.
Transparent flower :https://x.com/Hana_b30/status/2085589560562459060
In a small place you recognize so many of the youngsters who graduated. This young lady seems to have enjoyed her time here and now deems herself an 'influencer' with a devoted following:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tom03mEVW5E
An American summer spot :https://www.farawaysagharbor.com/
7 comments:
Hmmm. That VIDEO!
Hari OM
I gave it as many seconds as it took to reach the first sideways pout. The transparent flower is very pretty... although a very specfic plant, I have seen other white-petalled flowers do something similar, so more to do with the colour? Something to research when there's nothing else to do! YAM xx
China to Edinburgh would be a very long flight! Meanwhile, I saw that the Tartan Army made it into the NYT crossword this morning.
Indeed
I would not plan the day on the sacred turf for the first couple of days after flying in.
I'm getting very old and even though I live near the San Fernando Valley, I just couldn't, like, deal with that voice, like ya know??
I hope the folks from Chicago found their lost friends.
Post a Comment