Monday, May 18, 2015

Good or bad ?

I'm not sure the dog is enjoying this. There again she's with her master, doing what he's doing, going where he's going. Perhaps she's thinking this is as good as it gets. Maybe it's only watching humans who are petrified and think it's wrong. Zero chance Bob or Sophie will be doing this.

I see on todays BBC news that the young man in the video undertook one daredevil stunt too many. RIP.

https://vimeo.com/95917728 ( Sorry. It won't link. You'll need to cut and paste )


9 comments:

Sheila said...

Good grief. As someone who doesn't do heights very well,
this gave me chills. Poor dog.....and now her master is gone.

Sheila said...

I now see that Dean Potter's fatal jump has received quite
a write-up in the NYTimes.

Anonymous said...

What an unkind and selfish thing to do to an animal....

MrsDuncanMahogany said...

I don't think the dog is enjoying that one bit. I am glad she wasn't with him on his final journey.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

How many ways can one say NO?

WFT Nobby said...

No, it's all wrong. Horrible.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Having a fear of heights.....couldn't get past that dog on the rock! Don't think it's right. Wonder what the outcry would have been if it had been a child.

Wishfully Thinking said...

I had to stop watching. I remember my brother's dog having to be carried off Cruachan ridge. This is impossibly wrong

VirginiaC said...

So unfair to the poor dog, the poor thing will be able to live her life without dare devil acts from now on...thank goodness.
She may even have a Guinness World Record coming her way to make up for what she endured.