Monday, July 9, 2018

Most inelegant .


It's been one of those hot and sultry nights. Louisiana weather. I come downstairs to find that the family diva has positioned herself in front of the floor fan . She's snoring gently.


It's explained that this is a rather inelegant position for a lady.


Sophie opens one eye, briefly, and gives me her  'You try living in a fur coat in this heat ! ' look. She doesn't move.

So starts a new week with two lively Polish Lowland Sheepdogs. Not yet six and I'm already laughing.


6 comments:

WFT Nobby said...

Already laughing here too.

Taste of France said...

That IS quite a position, especially with bionic legs.

Coppa's girl said...

Good to start our week with a laugh too ! A girl has to do what a girl has to do, no matter how inelegant, to keep cool ! Air-con on here for most of last night, but slightly cooler this morning, thank goodness.

Poppy Q said...

Hahaha we love Sophie has got the hots sleeping position. I am middle aged - I am sure that was how I looked at 6am all summer here too.

Julie

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Sophie, there have been a couple of days even here in the Bonny Land, when I have wished I could let it all hang out - you go gal!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Louise said...

I am happy to see this inelegant pose. It is as if the metal in the family divas body does not hinder her at all.