Monday, December 20, 2021

Fraying patience.


Shoes have to be put on. Then the car keys found.  Just when it seems that the day can finally get started someone remembers that they've left their i-Phone in the kitchen. All a girl can do is sit and sigh and wonder why she's the only organized one in the house. Does no one recognize the importance of getting to the bakers for curly croissant ends ?


And so into the final run up to Christmas. Advent song #22 from England :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrwuwmaGBn4


6 comments:

WFT Nobby said...

Oh Sophie, I know just how you feel. Where are the house keys? Where's your collar light Bertie? Do I have poo bags? How can your lead have disappeared? Check the temperature. Find the thick mittens. Hesitation over need for the umbrella.
And then when we finally reach the park I learn she's forgotten to put any treats in her pocket. Sigh...
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Lisa in France said...

Charlie joins the chorus, it must be a universal grievance among dogs!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
...Sophie, you are the picture of patience. My angel Jade would on no terms sit so decorously once she knew it was time to go. "Fuss Fuss Fuss and get on with it wummin!!!" Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Coppa's girl said...

Never mind, Sophie, Inca will have you know that it's a familiar scenario here too! Her human has gone to the trouble of duplicating everything in the car, but we still have to do a check before we go!

Fay said...

My husband has about as much patience with me, as I prepare for my departure, as Sophie has. James Bone, on the other hand, is happy to obey the "stand stay" command as I ready myself to walk out the door! A lovely Advent selection. I shall be sad at the end of the week...

Pam in NH said...

Smile Sophie! Santa is watching... XXX